Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ananda Vardhana Campaign

Dear Devotees,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Our fundraising campaign has dwindled during the past few months. I believe that with strong commitment we can form a creative, enthusiastic team and produce great results in receiving donations and in developing  lasting friendships and support. 

If you are interested in this service, please join me to discuss strategies and set goals for 2012. I believe that with the blessings of Srila Prabhupada and your commitment, we can accomplish great things.

I would like to propose we meet on Sunday, Jan 8 at 2PM.  Your attendance is important for the success of this program. Please let me know if you are available at this time.

Yours in service of ISV,
Jagarini dd

No comments:

Post a Comment