Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Re: Testimonial for ISV from Saudi Arabia: Hats Off to our Leader and Congregation

Jai Srila Prabhupada!!

Thank you for sharing this, Prabhu, and for your heartfelt appreciation of the devotees. 

We are truly blessed to be a part of this community of sincere and talented devotees. "Better than Vrndavan".  

Your servant, 
Nirakula dasi 


Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2013, at 9:17 AM, DEEPAK CHANDANI <deepakc108@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Devotees
Pamho
agtSP

Here is the testimonial for ISV we received from Saudi Arabia: Hats Off to our Leader and Congregation.
 
Hare Krishna
First of all, I would like to appreciate you for doing such a nice job on the spiritual front. I happened to click on ISV broadcast on www.mayapur.tv last week and was very much impressed to watch couple of programs viz. Japa Flow and the Sunday Love Feast – All the Vitamins are there in the Holy Name. I got so much involved in watching that I felt as if I was present at the ISV!! Why I say this is because I am currently based in Saudi Arabia (KSA) and have been waking up at the mid-nights on weekends to watch Mangala Aroti broadcast from Vrindavan and on Sunday (22-Sep) after watching (I will say attending) Mangala Aroti on Vrindavan website, I browsed through your website to check what was going on and watched Sunday evening program. That was around 3am in Saudi and I couldn't turn off my computer and kept watching your program! I am also looking forward to watching the recording of this Sunday program (22-Sep) including the Skid as soon as it is uploaded on the website. The way you conduct Temple programs, seminars, etc. is really commendable; people including me take all these pains for material desires and not for the Soul, whereas you do this for the spiritual progress and the entire ISV team (including the devotees there) deserve a big hand. Prabhuji, may I request the email address of HG Vaisesika Prabhu so I can be in touch, occasionally, for my spiritual progress and for (m)any questions I have in spiritual life.
Kind Regards
Rajesh
Credits : 
Vishaka Lila Mataji for selection of Spiritual Topics and sending detailed announcements mails. She is very good in all this services.

Dmitry Prabhu: Always working in background, He is the technical back bone of ISV and so far only person who has worked consistently on ISV websites in technical capacity. We need lot of help on this department. Our online devotee community has gone up to average of 500 Unique users every week.


Nilesh Prabhu, Ramananad Sakha Prabhu: for State of Art Studio kind of Audio Video Set up that provides this Brihad Mrdanga to spread kirtans in even places like Saudi Arabia.

And All of You as various imp petals of ISV Lotus Flower.

Hari Hari

 

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "ISV Announcements" group. For more options: http://groups.google.com/a/iskconsv.org/group/announcements
 

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to announcements+unsubscribe@iskconsv.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment