Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Friday, September 25, 2015

CHAD Testimonials & Opportunity to Help Expand CHAD

Facebook icon Twitter icon Forward icon

Hare Krishna Dear CHAD Performers,

Please accept our most humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupad!

" If you do CHAD everyday you get blessings directly from Krishna." (HG Vaisesika Prabhu)

Recite Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4 until 26 Oct 2015!

CHAD Testimonials

We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to all our CHAD members who shared thier realizations. We will consolidate and share these with you soon. Below is a testmonial from our stawart CHAD member HG Vedavait Krishna Das.

  • .CHAD makes me regulated in waking, sleeping and reading regularly.
  • CHAD makes me knowledgeable..
  • CHAD is the only time I really read Srila Prabhupada's important books without fail in the association of devotees.
  • CHAD gives my day a good start.
  • CHAD is the only way for me to associate with devotees regularly every day during the best time.
  • CHAD makes me chant in the early morning as I know, unless I start at least by 5 am, I cannot finish my rounds in the morning CHAD makes me follow special instruction of my Siksha Guru,
  • I cannot imagine my spiritual life without CHAD.
  • If I can't do CHAD, I cannot get enthusiasm to CHANT and vice-versa.

Help Expand CHAD

Are you an expert PHP or wordpress web developer? Here is a rare  opportunity  to use your skills to expand CHAD site & expand the glory of Bhagavad-Gita.  Please emal recite.chad@gmail.com for further details.

With Gratitude,
 ISV CHAD Team

 

No comments:

Post a Comment