Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Bhagavad gita to unite a family

My Grandmother from South America has been visiting me for the last couple weeks and I gave her a Bhagavad Gita in Spanish. She has visited India several times to visit sites where Jesus has gone. She wanted to learn about my religious practice and had many questions, so I have her a Bhagavad Gita and told her a little about the philosophy. Then the most amazing thing happened. My uncle Juan came by the house. I never see my uncle due to some due to an old family fued. My family never listens to me and so I usually don't preach to them with words. On the other hand, my uncle is a very successful man and everybody listens to what he says. He saw the Bhagavad Gita and exclaimed,"Oh that's a great book! I've been reading this book since I was in colledge. You are supposed to read it at every stage of life. You should read this book at least 7 times." My family could not believe it. Now they all wanted to read the Gita. Krsna is so wonder full. The Bhagavad Gita helped to unite my family.

Transcendental Book Distribution Ki Jai!

Ys,
Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment