Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Gift Forever

………. - The above distribution included a Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita as a marriage gift to one of my close and longtime friends, Balaji, in Dallas. Though not involved in ISKCON, he is a sort of a pious person (atleast he used to be..;) ) and knew about Srimad Bhagavatam. He said he was extremely happy to receive them, specifically the Srimad Bhagavatam. He told me that he felt like he has received a lifetime worth of wonderful reading material and that he will start visiting ISKCON temple in Dallas. Knowing him, I am sure that he will take upto serious Krishna consciousness very soon and probably will be drowning his wife as well in the transcedental devotional service to Lord Krishna. Infact, he told me that he is very pleased that I am seriously participating in ISKCON spiritual activities...:-)……… Vijay

No comments:

Post a Comment