Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

You are selling religion !!!

I was preaching to the students and another person (may be a professor or SJ Spirit leader - Bible teacher), He was commenting "on the name of Yoga, you are selling religion" I can imagine why it is so.. he was referring the picture of Lord Visnu in the POY book. I am impressed that he can recognise Lord Visnu.. Great..
But as you know he was not happy.. after few minutes , 2 Police cab came near to my spot, But I was continuing my program,, later I realised that they are observing me ..
It may be my speculations... But I stopped distributing books rather staying there for 10 mins with personal chanting only.. Somehow I relaised that not to pick up a risk unnecessarily, I left the spot... But the police presence may be something different... anyway I thought them to be Jay & Vijay manifesting Ravana * Kumbhakarna...


Balaram was very compassionate to his teacher being non vegetarian, he thought of presenting a Higher taste book and Gita so that at least he will be attracted to the vegetarian food...He presented to his teacher this Christmas gift and his teacher liked it very much,
Jaya Srila Prabhupada.
Yas,
Balimrdana das

No comments:

Post a Comment