Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby with Good qualities

1) I have met lady who is carrying, i gave Bhagavad Gita book, she was reluctant to have the book, and she said that "I do not have time to read the book and more over i am carrying baby...". I have told her about Prahlada Maharaj, how he was received Bhagavatam from Narada Muni. I have asked her : Do you want a baby ? Or Do you want baby with good devotional qualities ? She replied that she need a baby with good qualities.. i asked her, How can you expect a baby with good spiritual qualities with out reading these scriptures ? You may give good education to your baby, NOT good qualities.. I have requested her to keep GITA and read every day , your baby would surely become a great devotee of KRISHNA. She took GITA and immediately came to the temple with us by Krishna's grace………………..

Ys, Bharath

No comments:

Post a Comment