Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Book Table at my Office !!!

I was distributing books to some colleagues now and then but suddenly one fine day this thought of arranging book rack in my cubicle crossed over my mind. I thought I could grab the attention of passers by so that they can come and talk about the books and take a book or two. This certainly DID work and lot of people were curious when they saw this book rack and came by and asked about what's this about. Many of them took the books as well. Even though I don't expect to do lot of mass book distribution here, my aim is to impress on every one that here is some thing they can look forward to always. So even if some one becomes genuinely interested after some time it will be great.
Bhakta K

No comments:

Post a Comment