Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Friday, July 9, 2010

I missed it

I have met a person Aravind, I have tried to stop him by showing GITA. He didnt even think, immediately replied "Sorry NO TIME". I said that ..YES..i agree with you ..No time for me too.. but some how i have been managing ..:-) I have told him that "Dont worry.. since you dont have time to read, i can get you the GITA in mp3, you can listen while driving ...thus slowly you get some taste, then you will surely find some time to read the book..." He just smiled ..and took the CD and i have asked him.. where do u work ? He said ..i work for Yahoo. then i have asked : which location ? he replied Sunnyvale .. again i asked which building ? he said Building B. Again i have asked which floor ? he replied 2nd floor.. Then i replied ....i just missed....he asked very curiously ...what ? .then i replied him that ..i sit in the 1st floor..Building B, Sunnyvale Yahoo.....he was totally surprised to hear that...he was very happy to see me in distributing books than in the office .. he would be coming to temple next week.. Bhakti Vinoda Thakura ki Jai.. Prabhupada ki Jai,,
Ys Bharath

No comments:

Post a Comment