Join The International Festival of 1,008 Book Distributors!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I chant your name 2000 times

This was the first time to distribute books at Airport, we just had few mins. I have met a nice gentleman, and introduced my self. As a reply he said that his name is "KRISHNA" . I was extremely happy to hear, then i immediately replied that " I chant your name more than 2000 times every day and some times more than that. I think of your name in most of the day..finally my day begins and ends with your name . Not only me, thousands of people chant your name every day in all over the world..." He was totally surprised ......:-) He had asked me very curiously ..why do you chant my name ?? I have told him that i am from ISKCON and we chant HARE KRISHNA maha mantra every day...he was very happy ..and i said " Since your name also KRISHNA, you should have KRISHNA Words i.e Bhagavad Gita with you", He could not say NO. Took GITA happily and donated $2.
Ys
Bharath

No comments:

Post a Comment